Exclusive Sponsorship Levels
|Wednesday Pre-Conf Lunch (April17)- Open|
|Wednesday Welcoming Reception (April 17)- Edmunds GovTech|
|Thursday Breakfast (April 18)- Lumsden & McCormick, LLP|
|Thursday Keynote Speaker (April 18)- KeyBank, N.A.|
|Thursday AM Coffee Break (April 18)- Capital One Bank|
|Thursday Lunch (April 18)- PKF O'Connor Davies|
|Thursday PM Coffee & Ice Cream Break (April 18)- Munistat Services, Inc.|
|Thursday Dinner (April 18)- Open|
|Thursday Entertainment Game Night (April 18)- Open/Pending|
|Thursday Casino Night Refreshments (April 18)- J.P Morgan|
|Friday Breakfast (April 19)- PENDING|
|Friday AM Coffee Break (April 19)- Open|
|Key Cards- Metropolitan Commercial Bank|
|Lanyard Badge Holders- TD Bank, N.A.|
|Tote Bags- DebtBook|
|Charging Station- Open|
|Conference App- Open|
|App Advertisement Banners- Open|
|Give Away in Tote Bag- Open|
Over 600 Reasons to Partner With Us
The NYGFOA Annual Conference is New York State's premier event for government finance professionals! Interact with over 600 finance professionals from all levels of state and local governments as well as the private sector. Commissioners, comptrollers, directors of finance, financial analysts, treasurers, clerks, council members, supervisors, and others will be in attendance.
Advantages of Partnering at the Conference
- Exposure to a targeted audience of government finance professionals.
- Face-to-face interactions with prospective customers and strengthened bonds
- Full access to all conference events, sessions, and meals.
Who Attends the Annual Conference?
- Directors of Finance
- Financial Analysts
- Chief Financial Officers
- Budget Directors
- Business Managers
- Cash Managers
- Council Members
Companies and Industries that are Represented
- Actuarial Companies
- Accounting Firms
- Audit Firms
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Energy Contracting Companies
- Financial Advisors
- Government Agencies
- Investment Management Companies
- Municipal Insurance Brokers
- Leasing Companies
- Public Finance Law Firms
- Payment Service Companies
- Software Companies
- and more!
Payments & Contracts:
- Contracts are due by Friday, January 12th. Exclusive Sponsorship levels will be released for general sale after this date.
- Full payment is due by Friday, February 16th.
Please download the Exhibit & Sponsor Packet for complete details. The contract portion must be signed and returned to