Microsoft Excel® Basics Program (2-part program)
Presenter: Jeff Olefson, President, Staff Development Associates
This 2-session Microsoft Excel® Basics Program is designed for people new to Excel®, those who may not use it much, or have not used it in a while. The program covers basic topics and many tips for more effectively working in the Excel® environment.
Specific topics covered over both sessions include Excel’s® spreadsheet structure, locking rows and columns, cell fills, entering text, numbers, formulas, and functions, basic Excel® functions, shrink to fit, cell reference, criteria-based counts and sums, conditional formatting, creating drop downs, basic ‘if’ statements, working with tables (sorting and filtering, table formatting) and printing options.
- Day 1: Wednesday, January 25th (10:00 - 11:15 am)
- Day 2: Wednesday February 1st (10:00 - 11:15 am)
Recordings of each day will be sent to attendees after the full program to refer to or watch if you are unable to attend a session.
1.5 CPE / Specialized Knowledge - Each Session
- Upon registering for this event, you agree to the below policies.
- Payment should be made in advance.
- If you need a hard copy of the registration form, please contact the office.
- CPE - Only viewers of the live program can earn CPE credits.
- GFI - Credit can be earned from both live and recorded versions of the program.
- Cancellation notices must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made up to one week prior to the event, will be refunded the registration fee less an administrative fee of $15.00.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than one week before the program; the registrant is liable for the full amount of registration.
- No Shows are liable for all registration fees. A recording of the program will be sent to all attendees, and may be watched even if you cannot participate in the live programs.
Personal Information Policy:
- NYGFOA may collect, store, or transmit your personal identifiable information such as name, address, contact information, preferences, demographic information, as well as any hotel or travel requests you provide us. This information is necessary for the facilitation of registration services for you. This information may be shared with other 3rd parties such as travel or lodging providers.
- If you require special accessibility or accommodations please email Mandie at firstname.lastname@example.org