Required Course for the Advanced Level GFI Program
3 CPE / Specialized Knowledge (Gov't)
This workshop builds on the Cash Management Foundations Workshop and focuses on cash management best practices prepared by a team of experienced government finance professionals from the public and private sectors. Participants will also review and learn how to use a cash flow projection model which they can take back to their entity to scale and meet their cash flow projection needs.
Christina Cooke-WIthers, CIA, CPFO, Executive Director of Finance and Taxation, County of Suffolk *
Peter Forsgren, CTP, Co-Founder/COO, three+one
Fred Shellard, Director of Professional Services, NYGFOA
* Ms. Cooke-WIther's presentation is pre-recorded.
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI) program? Click Here for more details!
- Upon registering for this event, you agree to the below policies.
- Payment should be made in advance.
- If you need a hard copy of the registration form, please contact the office.
- CPE- Only viewers of the live program can receive CPE credits
- GFI- Credit can be earned from both live and recordings of the program
- Cancellation notices must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made up to one week prior to the event, will be refunded the registration fee less an administrative fee of $15.00.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than one week before the event; the registrant is liable for the full amount of registration.
- No Shows are liable for all registration fees.
Recording & Use of Photography Policy:
- By registering for the NYGFOA Annual Conference, you give NYGFOA the right to publish and distribute photos and/or videos taken of you during the conference.
Personal Information Policy:
- NYGFOA may collect, store, or transmit your personal identifiable information such as name, address, contact information, preferences, demographic information, as well as any hotel or travel requests you provide us. This information is necessary for the facilitation of registration services for you. This information may be shared with other 3rd parties such as travel or lodging providers.
- If you require special accessibility or accommodations please email Mandie at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Non-Member (includes 2023 dues)||$260.00|