Required Course for the GFI Advanced Level Program
This program does not qualify for CPE Credit.
This two-part Forum builds and expands on the accounting concepts covered in Foundations Accounting and Financial Reporting. This forum will focus on:
- Identifying the appropriate fund to use for a given function or activity;
- Properly applying specialized public-sector accounting classifications;
- Making proper capital project accounting entries;
- Creating basic budgetary journal entries and determine when a budgetary comparison is required and at what level of detail;
- Increasing awareness of common errors to avoid in the Annual Update Document (AUD); and
- Utilizing a Year-End Financial Closing Checklist and Annual Audit Preparation Checklist.
Scott Oling, CPA, Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
Jeffrey Shaver, CPA, Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
Brian Petersen, CPA, Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
Michele Yen, CPA, Senior Manager, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
All OnDemand webinars are eligible for GFI credit. After watching the OnDemand webinar, you will need to complete a quiz and return it to earn credit.
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI)? Click Here for more details!
On-Demand Webinar, NY