Required Course for the GFI Advanced Level Program
This program does not qualify for CPE Credit.
This Forum builds and expands on the financial reporting concepts covered in Foundations Accounting and Financial Reporting.
This forum will focus on:
- Reviewing and comparing the different types of governmental financial statements;
- How to select the appropriate fund to use to account for a given function or activity;
- Identifying the basic steps in converting governmental fund data for inclusion in government-wide financial statements;
- The various disclosures and footnotes utilized in governmental financial statements;
- The latest GASB pronouncements; and
- The tools needed to create an effective Management’s Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) section in governmental financial statements.
Jennifer George, CPA, Partner, RBT CPAs, LLP
Michael Genito, CPFO, CGFM, CMFO, Treasurer, Village of Suffern
All OnDemand webinars are eligible for GFI credit. After watching the OnDemand webinar, you will need to complete a quiz and return it to earn credit.
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI)? Click Here for more details!
On-Demand Webinar, NY