Required Course for the GFI Advanced Level Program
This program does not qualify for CPE Credit.
This on-demand webinar provides an overview of planning for, issuing, and keeping in compliance with current laws and regulations pertaining to public sector debt. This forum will focus on:
- The types of debt government entities can issue in New York
- The process of and the parties involved in a debt issuance transaction
- The components of a Debt Management Policy
- What debt proceeds can be used for in accordance with NYS Local Finance Law
- The fundamentals of refinancing debt
- Post debt issuance compliance requirements
- Proper accounting and financial reporting for short and long-term debt
- How financing a transaction through debt issuance vs. leasing differ
All OnDemand webinars are eligible for GFI credit. After watching the OnDemand webinar, you will need to complete a quiz and return it to earn credit.
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI)? Click Here for more details!
On-Demand Webinar, NY