Required Course for the GFI Foundations Level Program
This program does not qualify for CPE Credit.
This workshop will provide an introduction to public sector cash management for those new to government finance as well as a refresher for those looking to improve their understanding of this functional area of government finance.
This workshop will focus on:
- The core purposes of public sector cash management.
- The legal requirements for managing public sector cash in New York.
- How to develop and review a municipal written investment policy.
- The laws and regulations pertaining to the collateralization of public deposits.
- The importance of working with financial institutions and developing effective requests for proposals for banking services.
- The various cash management products such as lock-box services, positive pay, and remote deposit capture as well as the differences between credit cards and procurement cards.
No CPE Credit / GFI Foundations Workshop
Mary Gates, MPA, EDFP, Director of Finance, County of Ontario
Barbara Durr, Vice President, Government Banking, TD Bank, N.A
All OnDemand webinars are eligible for GFI credit. After watching the OnDemand webinar, you will need to complete a quiz and return it to earn credit.
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI)? Click Here for more details!
On-Demand Webinar, NY
|Non-Member (Special Mbr Rate)