February 8, 2024 | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Required Course for the Foundations Level GFI Program
3 CPE | Specialized Knowledge
This program will provide an introduction to public sector budgeting for those new to government finance as well as a refresher for those looking to sharpen their skills.
Concepts to be introduced include:
- The primary components of the public sector budgeting process
- How a typical municipal budget cycle works
- The statutory requirements municipalities in New York need to follow
- Which municipal policies should be in place to guide the budgeting process
- The role of time management in developing a municipal budget
Michael A. Genito, CPFO, CGFM, CMFO, Treasurer, Village of Suffern
Mindy Goddeau, Treasurer, Village of Lake Placid
Not enrolled in the Government Finance Institute (GFI) program? Click Here for more details!
- Upon registering for this event, you agree to the below policies.
- Payment should be made in advance.
- If you need a hard copy of the registration form, please contact the office.
- CPE- Only viewers of the live program can earn CPE credit.
- GFI- Credit can be earned by viewing the live or recorded version of this program.
- Cancellation notices must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made up to one week prior to the event, will be refunded the registration fee less an administrative fee of $15.00.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than one week before the event; the registrant is liable for the full amount of registration.
- No Shows are liable for all registration fees.
Recording & Use of Photography Policy:
- By registering for this program, you give NYGFOA the right to publish and distribute photos and/or videos taken of you during the program.
Personal Information Policy:
- NYGFOA may collect, store, or transmit your personal identifiable information such as name, address, contact information, preferences, demographic information, as well as any hotel or travel requests you provide us. This information is necessary for the facilitation of registration services for you. This information may be shared with other 3rd parties such as travel or lodging providers.
- If you require special accessibility or accommodations, please email Mandie at email@example.com
|Non-Member (includes 2023 dues)||$260.00|